Due For An Inspection?
It's required by the State of Texas, but who has that kind of time? Should you choose, The Airport Valet will see to it that your annual state inspection is taken care of by the time you return from your trip. Be sure to leave your insurance card in the glove box or under your visor so your driver will be able to present it to the inspector when it's requested.
Below are the State inspection requirements:
- Windshield Wipers
- Seat Belts
- Brakes (system) (Parking - 1960 models and beyond)
- Wheel Assembly
- Exhaust System
- Exhaust Emission System (1968 models and beyond)
- Beam Indicator (1948 models and beyond)
- Tail Lamps (2); (1) if 1959 model or earlier
- Stop Lamps (2); (1) if 1959 model or earlier
- License Plate Lamp (1)
- Rear Red Reflectors (2)
- Turn Signal Lamps (1960 models and beyond)
- Head Lamps (2)
- Motor, Serial, or Vehicle Identification Number
- 1988 models and beyond - inspect for window tinting or coating Gas caps on vehicles 2-24 model years old.